- 1 Editor's picks
- 2 Volunteer
- 3 Introduction Points
- 4 Financial Services
- 5 Commercial Services
- 6 Domain Services
- 7 Anonymity & Security
- 8 Darknet versions of popular sites
- 9 Blogs / Essays / News Sites
- 10 Email / Messaging
- 11 Social Networks
- 12 Forums / Boards / Chats
- 13 Whistleblowing
- 14 H/P/A/W/V/C
- 15 Hosting, website developing
- 16 File Uploaders
- 17 Audio - Radios on Tor
- 18 Videos / Movies / TV / Games
- 19 Books
- 20 Drugs
- 21 Erotica
- 22 Uncategorized
- 23 Non-English
- 23.1 Brazilian
- 23.2 Finnish / Suomi
- 23.3 French / Français
- 23.4 German / Deutsch
- 23.5 Greek / ελληνικά
- 23.6 Italian / Italiano
- 23.7 Japanese / 日本語
- 23.8 Korean / 한국어
- 23.9 Chinese / 中国語
- 23.10 Polish / Polski
- 23.11 Russian / Русский
- 23.12 Spanish / Español
- 23.13 Portuguese / Português
- 23.14 Swedish / Svenska
- 23.15 Turkish / Türk
- 24 Hidden Services - Other Protocols
- 25 P2P FileSharing
- 26 SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol
- 27 Dead Hidden Services
Welcome to The Hidden Wiki!
Our official Hidden Wiki url in 2022 is: http://zqktlwiuavvvqqt4ybvgvi7tyo4hjl5xgfuvpdf6otjiycgwqbym2qad.onion
Add it to bookmarks and spread it!!!!!!
Now You can earn FREE MONEY with the Hidden Wiki!
Pick a random page from t he article index and replace one of these slots with it:
- The Matrix - Very nice to read.
- How to Exit the Matrix - Learn how to Protect yourself and your rights, online and off.
- Verifying PGP signatures - A short and simple how-to guide.
- In Praise Of Hawala - Anonymous informal value transfer system.
- Terrific Strategies To Apply A Social media Marketing Approach - Great tips for the internet marketer
Here are the six different things that you can help us out with:
- Plunder other hidden service lists for links and place them here!
- File the SnapBBSIndex links wherever they go
- Set external links to HTTPS where available, good certificate, and same content.
- Care to start recording onionland's history? Check out Onionland's Museum.
- Perform Dead Services Duties
- Remove CP shitness.
- Ahmia.fi - Clearnet search engine for Tor Hidden Services.
- DuckDuckGo - A Hidden Service that searches the clearnet.
- Torlinks - TorLinks is a moderated replacement for The Hidden Wiki.
- Torch - Tor Search Engine. Claims to index around 1.1 Million pages.
- OnionLinks - A good link collection, calls itself the Hidden Wiki mirror.
- The Hidden Wiki - The old v2 mirror of the Hidden Wiki. Here for archive purposes. [redirect]
- Self-defense Surveillance Guide Tips, Tools and How-tos for Safer Online Communications (clearnet).
Currencies, banks, money markets, clearing houses, exchangers:
- The Green Machine! Forum type marketplace with some of the oldest and most experienced vendors around. Get your paypals, CCs, etc.
- Fish'n'Pal place Paypal accounts with good balances - buy some, and fix your financial situation for awhile.
- Premium Cards Oldest cc vendor, Top quality Us & Eu credit cards!
- netAuth Automatic system to buy Paypal accounts and credit cards instantly in your e-mail. Socks5 included.
- Financial Oasis A slew of products from a darker side of finance.
- Save Yourself Digital financial products for sale.
- Hidden Wallet - Tor Anonymous Hidden Bitcoin Wallet.
- Paypal Baazar - paypal accounts for sale.
- Cash Machine - Phished PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, BoA, Wells fargo bank Accounts, Paysafecard's, US & EU Credit cards are available here.
- Shadow Wallet - An Anonymous User Friendly Bitcoin Wallet/Mixer.
- Covid Market - Escrow Accepted + CashApp, Western Union, Moneygram, Paypal, Bank & Credit Card Services.
- King Cashout Store - Fastest Money Transfers Since 2009! Buy Reliable CashApp, Paypal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Skrill Transfers.
- Bitcards - The most trusted credit cards store in darknet with returning customers.
- OnionWallet - Anonymous Bitcoin Wallet and Bitcoin Laundry.
- KryptoPayPal - PayPal Cashout Service. Get the account balance back in Bitcoin.
- TOP Cards - Credit Cards, from the most Trusted Vendor in the union. Express shipping.
- Your C.Card Shop - Physical credit cards with High balance available to order. Paypal or bitcoins as payment method.
- USJUD Counterfeits - EUR || USD Western Union, counterfeits, any trusted escrow accepted, the most trusted seller.
- Financial Market - Prepaid cards (VISA/MasterCard). Cloned Cards. Gift Cards (VISA/Amazon/PayPal). PayPal/Western Union Transfers. Escrow Accepted!
- EasyCoin - Bitcoin Wallet with free Bitcoin Mixer.
- Black&White Cards - Black&White Cards - High Quality Pre-Paid Debit Cards with PIN. Good Customer Service. Best Deals.
- Real currency - Finest bills on market. Passes all known tests. Random serials. Only top-notch currency.
- The Cards World - Get your Financial Freedom Today.
- PP&CC Money vault - 24/7 automated PayPal & Credit card shop. New stock every day. Safe cashout.
- Cash Cards - Oldest seller on old HW. Fresh stock. 99.9% safe. Worldwide cashout! Express shipping. Escrow.
- Horizon Store - Automated carding store.Fast replies. 90% cards are valid.
- Black Store - Bank cards store with fresh stock and instant delivery. Every deal protected by Escrow service.
- Gemini Virtual Cards - Shop Online & Pay Bills With Virtual Credit Cards. Loaded VCC Visa & Mastercard works on all online stores.
- CashApp Mafia - Manipulate Cashapp transfers with CashApp Mafia v3.7 web interface. We are the best! 6 years and counting!
- Queens Cash - Buy Pre-Shredded USD & EURO Currency for a fraction of the value. We sell real cash.
- Guns Dark Market Guns market to buy guns, full auto assault rifles, pistols, grenade launchers, etc.
- Cstore - The original CardedStore - Electronics purchased with carded giftcards, Everything Brand new. Full escrow accepted
- Apple Palace low priced Apple Products!
- Gold & Diamonds Genuine Gold, Diamonds and Rhino Horn shipped from Germany and USA.
- Football Money - Fixed football games info.
- Darknet Hacking Services - Hacker-for-hire collective providing a vast network of professional hacking services.
- EuroGuns - Your #1 european arms dealer.
- USfakeIDs - High quality USA Fake Drivers Licenses.
- Fake Passport ID sale - Website selling qualitative EU/US/AUS/CAN fake passports, ID cards and driver's licenses.
- Storex Samsung All kinds of products with escrow.
- Cardshop - Usa cvv know balance & Worldwide cc & cvv.
- Rent-A-Hacker – Hire a hacker for every job you can imagine.
- Kamagra for Bitcoin - Same as Viagra but cheaper!
- Apples4Bitcoin - Cheap Apple products for Bitcoin.
- Onion Identity Services - Selling Passports and ID-Cards for Bitcoins.
- Apple World - Carded iPhones, iPads, Macbooks, iMacs and Apple Watches shipping worldwide.
- TorBuy - Cloned/Prepaid Credit Cards and Money Transfers via PayPal or Western Union.Buy gift codes for Amazon, Asos, Ebay, App Store. Service Since 2015
- Hidden Cards - Bring your dreams to reality with these amazing digital deals.
- Mobile Store - Factory unlocked iphones and other smartphones.
- Trust Market - Credit cards with high balance
- Low Balance CC's Get cheap low balance cards
- Bitcoin Fortune Buy New Bitcoin Miners at a discount
- EasyPayPal International PayPal accounts and other goods for best price with escrow
- Goldman - Fast and secure money transfers
- Onion shop - Specialized risk-free credit card, Western union and Paypal shop.
- Buy Real Money - Buy best quality cash in multiple currencies: usd, euro and gbp.
- Hidden Place - Your one stop shop for fraud-related items. Full escrow
- Empire Market - Most popular and favorite dark web market. Everything you need. Guaranteed, stealth shipping worldwide.
- Light Money - Discount service of Prepaid Cards, Money Transfers and Gift Cards.
- Millionaire Private Club - Credit cards, PayPal, CC Fullz, Western Union,Escrow Accept
- Skimmer Service - Atm skimming devices and cloned cards.
- Protonix Market Place - Best dark web link to buy Credit Cards, PayPal transfer, WU and Bank accounts.
Got some new sites to recommend? Click here to propose it to the Hidden Wiki.
- OnionName - Choose your desired domain name prefix, and order the .onion domain, starting from 0.45 mBTC for 8 letters.
Anonymity & Security
- Cryptostorm - Tor's own secure VPN service
-  - VPN provider that supports VPN over Tor
- Fake ID Generator - Fake Identity Name, SSN, Driver's License, and Credit Card Numbers Generator.
- BrowsInfo - Check your anonymity and browser traceability.
- Skynet Anonymous Ecology - Blockchain technology based anonymous internet ecology. Help tor users avoid snooping Tor nodes track location.
Darknet versions of popular sites
- Tor Project - The official site of the project you're currently using.
- The New York Times Secure Drop - The Official .onion Secure Drop of the New York Times
- Deutsche Welle - Official website of Deutsche Welle
- BBC News - Official website of BBC News
- Protonmail - Onion version of ProtonMail
- PornHub - The Onion version of the popular porn site
- The Tor Project - Official Onion website of the Tor Project
- The Pirate Bay - Onion version of the Pirate Bay torrent site
- The Pirate Bay Forum - Onion version of the popular bittorrent site's forums
- LocalMonero.co - You can buy and sell Monero here, via it's .onion domain
- National Police of the Netherlands - The official site.
- The CIA - The CIA's Official Onion Site
- NCIDE Task Force - Their official site.
- Facebook - Facebook's official Onion version.
- Whonix - Whonix's offical onion site.
- Qubes OS - Qubes OS
Blogs / Essays / News Sites
- Darknet Live - Popular news site about Darknet matters
- FlashLight Deepweb News - Another website about news from the deep web.
- Tor Metrics - Welcome to Tor Metrics, the primary place to learn interesting facts about the Tor network, the largest deployed anonymity network to date. If something can be measured safely, you'll find it here.
- The Intercept - Fearless, adversarial journalism that holds the powerful accountable.
- Superkuh - Much information about spectrogram, wireless, and radio.
- Beneath VT - Exploring Virginia Tech's steam tunnels and beyond.
- Go Beyond A blog about politics, potatoes, technology, Tor, etc.
- S-Config - Blog about tech, rants, articles.
- ProRepublica - Investigative Journalism and News.
- Coarse Enigma - A Privacy and Cybersecurity Blog.
- TheYosh.nl - Free information for everybody.
- Dig Deeper - Security advices.
- JamieWeb - Security tutorials and blog.
- VDARE - News and analysis concerning immigration and demography in the United States of America, 'America's immigration voice'.
- Singing_Sailing_Man - Singing_Sailing_Man's personal site
Email / Messaging
See also: The compendium of clear net Email providers.
- Mail2Tor - Mail2Tor is a free anonymous e-mail service made to protect your privacy.
- Elude.in - Elude.in is a privacy based email service and a Bitcoin/Monero exchange.
- TorBox - This is a hidden mailbox service only accessible from TOR without connection with public internet.
- Protonmail - Swiss based e-mail service, encrypts e-mails locally on your browser. Free and paid accounts.
- CTemplar - First ever high end fully encrypted tor email service.
- AltAddress - A free, disposable email provider.
- KeyBase - Keybase is secure messaging and file-sharing.
- Black Hat Chat - Chat platform.
- GoTor Messenger - Tor-only Open-source Peer-to-peer-encrypted messenger with simi-federated network.
- TorMail - Free and secured anonymity mail service
- Galaxy3 - Galaxy3 is a new, Social Networking experience for the darknet!
- Facebook - The real Facebook's Onion domain. Claim not to keep logs. Trust them at your peril.
Forums / Boards / Chats
- The Stock Insiders - The Oldest and the Largest Insider Trading Forum. The community for exchanging Insider Information about the Publicly Traded Companies.
- The Underground Railroad Chat - An online chat platform, you can chat here about almost anything
- Recon - Market forum.
- AnonGTS - The anonymous GTS forum.
- 8chan.moe - the infinitely expanding imageboard!
- Endchan - The imageboard at the end of the universe.
- Paradise - A chatroom for the discussion of social problems and your ideas when you're uncomfortable talking about such things off the computer.
- Permed Pubes - The Most Chill Chatroom On The Dark web, no CP allowed
- GuanXi - Building social connections for psychos and hackers alike.
- MEGA Chat - Chat with other darkweb users from all walks of life.
- SHTF - SHTF Preparedness Forum - A Free-Speech Forum where you can talk about almost anything focusing on preparedness for disasters with a flare for COVID. Includes PDF's and 3D Prints
- Dark Secrets - Confess Your Secrets - Anonymous Confession Board. View people's darkest secrets or post your own anonymously.
- SecureDrop - The open-source whistleblower submission system managed by Freedom of the Press Foundation.
- Active at Darknet Markets? - Onion set up by the Police and the Judicial Authorities of the Netherlands, listing Active, identified, and arrested Darknet Market operators.
- AfriLeaks - Blow the whistle.
- The Guardian - Whistle blowing.
- ProPublica - Investigative Journalism and News in the Public Interest
- Judicial review - Huge database of court cases (multiple languages available).
Hack, Phreak, Anarchy (internet), Warez, Virus, Crack
- RiseUp - Riseup provides online communication tools for people and groups working on liberatory social change.
- DefCon - Home of Hacking conferences
- BlackHost – A small website focused on technology and security, offering open source programs and free anonymous services
- Tech Learning Collective - Technology education for radical organizers and revolutionary communities.
- RelateList - Find out relations between 5,962,991 organizations and 45,455,382 persons.
- HeLL Forum - HeLL Reloaded is back!
- Ransomware Group Sites - A very slight and simple website listing active leak sites of ransomware groups.
- Wizardry and Steamworks - Technology-based wiki covering a bunch of computer-oriented topics and software.
Hosting, website developing
- Kaizushi's Little Onion Server - Darknet hosting on a secure Gentoo Hardened platform.
- SporeStack - API-driven VPS hosting for Bitcoin. Clearnet and hidden Tor hosting.
- Daniel's Hosting - Free hosting solution only for a non-commercial personal project.
- Cake Hosting Service - Highly secure and very cheap webhosting provider. The owner might give you a free account if he likes your idea.
- <shielded /> - Security-focused web application hosting provider with a free domain name (up to 8 letters); mailbox hosting with customizable Onion domain name
- Freedom Hosting Reloaded - Anonymous Freehosting with PHP/MySQL Support
- SecureDrop - Share and accept documents securely.
- BlackCloud - A minimalist, but useful .onion pastebin
- Keybase - A good pastebin with end-to-end encryption
- Megator - Nothing to do with the clearnet provider, but still a very good file uploader
- Stronghold Paste - Simple pastebin.
- Paste.onion - A pastebin launched and developed for coding communitity especially.
- Etherpad - Online text editor.
- EtherCalc - Edit uploaded documents.
- ZeroBin - ZeroBin is a minimalist, opensource online pastebin where the server has zero knowledge of pasted data.
- Image Hosting - Upload your images/photos to our free image hosting.
- Image Upload - Multiple file formats accepted.
- Pedoro - An online image uploader.
- The Underground Gallery - Free as in freedom art gallery
Audio - Radios on Tor
- Deepweb Radio - RadioServices operating over TOR.
- No Tone - Tunes.
- Alternative Deep Web Radio - Like the name says. Listen to some great music here.
- XMR.radio Audio Stream - KXMR-DB - Monero Community Radio.
Videos / Movies / TV / Games
- TGx - The torrent galaxy.
- Google Feud - A fun online Google autocomplete game
- AnyVIDz - UNCENSORED VIDEOS BOARD.
- Uncensored Video Board - Warning, explicit material may be found here
- Imperial Library of Trantor - Close to one million books.
- Comic Book Library - Total Comics: 2484.
- Bible4u - Uncensored Bible for Darknet.
- Anarchist Books - Free library of anarchist books in PDF.
- Just Another Library - A library that offers books, courses and art content.
- Weed&Co - Weed / Cigarettes ... Prix Bas / Low Price ... weed / cigarette.
- EuCanna - 'First Class Cannabis Healthcare' - Medical Grade Cannabis Buds, Rick Simpson Oil, Ointments and
- Peoples Drug Store - The Darkweb's Best Online Drug Supplier
- Smokeables - Finest Organic Cannabis shipped from the USA
- CannabisUK - UK Wholesale Cannabis Supplier.
- DeDope - German Weed and Hash shop (Bitcoin)
- BitPharma - EU vendor for cocaine, speed, mdma, psychedelics and subscriptions
- Brainmagic - Best psychedelics on the darknet.
- NLGrowers - Coffee Shop grade Cannabis from the netherlands.
- Midland City - Weed, hash, benzos, ketamine, heroine, mdma, digital goods. Best price/quality
- Semen alert - The last time I ejaculated was...
- TeenPorn The best selection of amateur teen porn videos from the deep web
Services that defy categorization, or that have not yet been sorted.
- Webpage Archive - Onion version of the multilingual web archiving page Archive.today
- Bibliogram - Bibliogram is a website that takes data from Instagram's public profile views and puts it into a friendlier page that loads faster, gives downloadable images.
- TorStatus - Connection stats.
- Darktea - A git server.
- Creepy doge token - Creepy doge token
- Respostas Ocultas - Brazilian Q&A forum, Yahoo Answers style
Finnish / Suomi
French / Français
- French Freedom Zone - Malwares, Hacking, Dev, Esotérisme | Elitisme & Aristocratie.
- FrChan - FrChan est un système de forum où vous pouvez communiquer rapidement et librement.
- French World - French forum.
- Trollodrôme - Forum non modéré.
- Le Conseil de la Vouivre - Mysterious French website
- Le Tesseract - Club occulte, de retour après quelques années de silence!
- French Pool - Forum libre et non-modéré.
- Le Loup Blanc - Nouvelle communauté française Forum/Chat/Auto'Scan
- Trôllolo - Forum de troll 100% français et 100% décalé
German / Deutsch
- Deutschland - Informationskontrolle, nein Danke!
- Tagesschau - German News website.
- MadIRC - Deutscher IRC-Channel.
Greek / ελληνικά
Italian / Italiano
Japanese / 日本語
Korean / 한국어
- Cactus Forum - 선인장 포럼 한국의 대마초 나눔, 합법화 그리고 기타 약에 대한 토론 - Discussion of cannabis legalizing drugs in korea
- Korean Hidden Wiki - 한국어 히든 위키 페이지입니다. [internal link]
Chinese / 中国語
Polish / Polski
- Polish WIKI Press - Polish Hidden Wiki
Russian / Русский
Spanish / Español
- El Chat de Eliza - Chat anónimo en español. Publica tu experiencia con El Cannabis de Eliza o lo que te apetezca.
- papyrefb2.com - Libros para leer, book library in spanish language.
Portuguese / Português
Swedish / Svenska
Turkish / Türk
- Deep Web Türkçe İndex - Turkish website indexer.
Hidden Services - Other Protocols
- irc chat server, [Victor] irc://iljqpkgabg4hrchbozwovffyk7fobpovfudsdmdjinehzihjn2uggmad.onion
- XMPP chat server, [TCPRST] xmpp://7hbyqvu5zdvyjopuho7vxdrzernk7bj76wpev7v4w4wp2nsl5hqg6qyd.onion
- FreedomIRC chat server, [FreedomIRC] irc://ncq3izrg3nlu2iilpi4unvug5hvbpg5ju4hzngvfbey7fzw6lajc7aad.onion (port 6667)
For configuration and service/uptime testing, all services in this section MUST list the active port in their address. Exception: HTTP on 80, HTTPS on 443. For help with configuration, see the TorifyHOWTO and End-to-end connectivity issues.
Running P2P protocols within Tor requires OnionCat. Therefore, see the OnionCat section for those P2P services. IMPORTANT: It is possible to use Tor for P2P. However, if you do, the right thing must also be done by giving back the bandwidth used. Otherwise, if this is not done, Tor will be crushed taking everyone along with it.
Chat centric services
Some people and their usual server hangouts may be found in the Contact Directory.
Defunct IRC services (for archive purposes)
Use e.g. ChatZilla add-on for the IRC protocol (the Tor Project does not suggest installing browser addons unless you understand the risks), or a standalone client such as HexChat. Tails comes with Pidgin, which will work for IRC as well.
- Agora Anonymous - Agorist IRC server
- plaintext ports: 6667
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl: 6697
- plaintext ports: 6667
- Federation: OnionNet - IRC network comprised of:
- FreedomIRC - gopher or http
- FREEFOR - FREEdom FORces - see Political Advocacy
- hackint - hackint is a communication network for the hacker community.
- running on lechuck.hackint.org; ssl ports: 9999; no plaintext ports
- HeavyCrypto - HeavyCrypto IRC
- ssl ports: 6697; no plaintext ports
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl: 6697
- KillYourIRC - onion for irc.killyourtv.i2p
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl: 9999
- Nazgul - free for all IRC network
- OnionIRC - New, censorship-free IRC server.
- plaintext ports: 6668
- plaintext ports: 6667; SSL ports: 6697
- Smokey's Grill - General chat IRC. Doesn't allow plotting the abuse of other people.
- plaintext ports: 6667
- Volatile - we back
- Anonimowy IRC - Anonimowy IRC (Polish anonymous IRC server) __undefined__
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl:6697
- hackint - Old hidden service?
- irc2p onion gateways:
- NeoturbineNET IRC - NeoturbineNET IRC server
- running on kropotkin.computersforpeace.net; ssl ports: 6697; no plaintext ports
- running on: (various).oftc.net, ports:: plaintext: 6667 ssl: 6697
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl: 6697
- WANNABE: Federation OnionNet :
- New Ngircd - Yep this is a new ircd in OnionLands looking for peering in OnionNet
- freenode IRC - requires SASL authentication to an already existing NickServ account
- All of these direct to zelazny.freenode.net and allow plaintext port 6667 as well as SSL ports 6697, 7000, and 7070.
Below is a list of DEAD irc servers from Anonet:
- fxb4654tpptq255w.onion:706 - SILCroad, public server. [discuss/support]
- <protect>Silkroad 2.0 - The new silkroad. Biggest marketplace for drugs on the Darknet. (Bitcoin)</protect>
- kissonmbczqxgebw.onion:10000 - KISS.onion - Keep It Simple and Safe - ditch the web browser, use SILC to communicate securely (using Pidgin with OTR)
XMPP (formerly Jabber)
- xmpp:tortureregex47xf.onion:5222 - Public XMPP with MUC (multi user chat) enabled. No Child Porn and racism here, any breach will result in a ban. Maintained by Creative Hack
- xmpp:okj7xc6j2szr2y75.onion:5222 - xmpp:jabber.ccc.de:5222 as a hidden service
- xmpp:libertygb2nyeyay.onion:5222 - instant messager for Liberty's Hackers - chat room for Liberty's Hackers and french users - chat room for international sharing - Create your own public or private MUC - federation onion activated - No CP and no Racism please - web clients : https://libertygb2nyeyay.onion:5281/candy http://libertyy56ecbupa.onion/im/jappix/
- xmpp:cyjabr4pfzupo7pg.onion:5222 - CYRUSERV Community Jabber, a public server ran by CYRUSERV.
Humans are listed in the above contact directory. Bots are listed below.
- 7oj5u53estwg2pvu.onion:11009 - TorChat InfoServ #2nd, by ACS.
- gfxvz7ff3bzrtmu4.onion:11009 - TorChat InfoServ #1st, by ACS...
SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol
These SFTP clients work with Tor: WinScp, FileZilla. Set proxy to SOCKS5, host 127.0.0.1, port 9150 (Windows,Mac) or 9050 (Linux). Encrypt your sensitive files using GnuPG before uploading them to any server.
- kissonmbczqxgebw.onion:10001 - KISS.onion - SFTP file exchange service (username "sftp.anon", password "anon")
- fd87:d87e:eb43:f683:64ac:73f9:61ac:9a00 - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- a5ccbdkubbr2jlcp.onion:8060 - mail.onion.aio
- fd87:d87e:eb43:0744:208d:5408:63a4:ac4f - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- ce2irrcozpei33e6.onion:8060 - bank-killah
- fd87:d87e:eb43:1134:88c4:4ecb:c88d:ec9e - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- [fd87:d87e:eb43:1134:88c4:4ecb:c88d:ec9e]:8333 - Bitcoin Seed Node
- taswebqlseworuhc.onion:8060 - TasWeb - DOWN 2011-09-08
- fd87:d87e:eb43:9825:6206:0b91:2ce8:d0e2 - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- vso3r6cmjoomhhgg.onion:8060 - echelon
- fd87:d87e:eb43:ac9d:b8f8:4c4b:9cc3:9cc6 - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
Dead Hidden Services
Do not simply remove services that appear to be offline from the above list! Services can go down temporarily, so we keep track of when they do and maintain a list of dead hidden services.
- In addition to an onion simply being gone (Tor cannot resolve the onion), sites that display 404 (and use a known onion/URL based hosting service) are the only other thing that is considered truly DOWN. Presumably the account is gone.
- If a service has been down for a while, tag it with ' - DOWN YYYY-MM-DD' (your guess as to when it went down).
- If a tagged service on the above list of live hidden services has come back up, remove the DOWN tag.
- If a tagged service is still down after a month, please move it (along with the DOWN tag) to the list of dead hidden services.
- The general idea of the remaining four service states below is that, if the Hidden Service Descriptor is available, and something is responding behind it... the service is considered up, and we track that fact on the Main Page. If any of these subsequently go offline, append the DOWN tag and handle as above.
- Hello world's / statements, minimal sites, services with low user activity, etc (while boring)... are listed as usual.
- Broken services are those that display 404 (and do not use a known hosting service), PHP or other errors (or they fail silently)... any of which prevent the use of the service as intended. They also include blank pages, empty dirs and neglected status notes. Presumably the operator is in limbo. Broken services are tagged with ' (reason) - Broken YYYY-MM-DD' (your guess as to when it went broken)
- Services that automatically redirect to another service (such as by HTTP protocol or script), have their redirection destinations noted in their descriptions. These are tagged with ' - Redir YYYY-MM-DD' (your guess as to when it went redir)
- Sites that are formally closed via announcement are tagged with ' - Closed YYYY-MM-DD' (your guess as to when it went closed.